Your total quality supplier of printed circuit boards
Electrotek Corporation was founded in 1968 and is located in a state of the art 60,000 sq. ft. facility in Oak Creek, WI just minutes away from Milwaukee’s international airport. We are a bare printed circuit board manufacturer focused on the high reliability and high technology for commercial, aerospace and military markets. We supply rigid, flex and rigid-flex products as well as PTFE, Rogers 3000, 4000, 5000, and 6000 material sets.
Electrotek is AS9100, NADCAP and MIL 55110/31032 certified. We manufacture HDI microvia technology as well as high layer count controlled impedance up to 30 layers. Electrotek also has the capability to manufacture with heavy copper and build buried capacitance products. Our expertise includes high reliability medical, military, and aerospace technologies.
Electrotek is employee owned with a management staff tenure up to 30 years. We are a growing business with a very experienced and talented workforce. Our quality and delivery performance is notable with < 0.06% return rate.
Our commitment to quality, reliability and true partnership is evident from the review and analysis of our customer’s designs to the final inspection of our products.
If you are looking for a Printed Circuit Board manufacturer that has the technical capabilities you require and truly will work with you as a partner – You Found It.
Our Goal is to always exceed your expectations in Quality, Reliability and Service and we mean it.
Please browse through this site, request additional information and consider Electrotek for your Printed Circuit board requirements.
Electrotek manufactures Rigid, Flex and Rigid-Flex:
- AS9100C Certified
- Qualified to MIL-PRF-31032 / MIL-PRF-55110
- Via Fill, Via in Pad, Conductive via fill
- UL listed for heavy copper
- Line widths and spacing to .003”/.003”, up to 30 layers
- Class III Wrap
- .004" micro-drill capability
- Buried/Blind vias
- Controlled Impedance, tight dielectric and overall thickness controls
- 50 micron micro -circuits with selective additive plating
- 3-D Circuitry
- Heavy copper up to 10oz.
- Controlled depth milling, back drill and cavity technology
- PTH with tolerances down to +/- .001″
- High reliability fine pitch SMT, BGA and Micro BGA
- Buried Capacitance
- Aluminum Clad Material