Electrotek Corporation is committed to preventing the introduction of counterfeit materials into our products. Electrotek Corporation will plan, implement, and control processes, appropriate to the organization and the product, for the prevention of counterfeit or suspect counterfeit materials use and their inclusion in product(s) delivered to the customer.
To achieve this, we will:
- Use materials that are manufactured by or for the original component manufacturers or authorized distributors.
- Implement verification activities that include inspection or periodic testing, when there is high risk of nonconformities including counterfeit materials.
- Utilize procurement controls including the use of approved sources, original manufacturers and authorized distributors.
- Counterfeit material detection includes awareness of unauthorized copy, imitation, substitution, or modified materials presented as genuine.
- Inform our suppliers of this policy and hold suppliers accountable for compliance.
- Investigate all incidents of suspected counterfeit materials reported to Electrotek Corporation purchasing management.
- Maintain appropriate processes to isolate, quarantine and remove counterfeit materials from Electrotek Corporation ’s supply chain, and make appropriate disclosures to the proper authorities.